Friday, May 27, 2011

Trebuchet Challenge: Reflection and Futurre Recommendations

Reflecting on the Trebuchet Challenge, I thought it was an overall enjoyable experience. We had a great group that worked very well together. We were innovative and went outside the box in trying a new design.

Looking back on the Trebuchet Challenge, I felt that our innovative design was what made this project so fun. Our group tried a risky design that was relatively unheard of. I think in the end it paid off. Our design presented many challenges but in the end was rewarding.

As for the Trebuchet Challenge going forward, I would suggest a couple of things. For the challenge itself, I would suggest possibly trying different projectiles such as golf balls or baseballs. For future students, I would suggest doing as our group did and trying something new. If you do, it will lead to more successful challenges and even better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment